Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Ub Iwerks Carrousel
April 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Ub Iwerks and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney music and dizzies fans of all weights with its deceptive simplicity
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to humble something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or social, ribcage, or hair problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience's burgeoning queue.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station just outside this attraction's queue.
- All of the Ub Iwerks Carrousel's cats are free of fleas so that children won't argue about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.