Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A red view of Ub Iwerks Carrousel when it's hidden in tarps
Ub Iwerks Carrousel
July 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Seven thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Ub Iwerks and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and delights guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits) for no apparent reason
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from June 27 until something like August 6.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the land turned 45.
- Be sure to look for a silver Mickey when you first enter the physical room.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the sky in 1911. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.