Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks Carrousel attraction, December 4, 1972, 8:02 a.m.
Ub Iwerks Carrousel
March 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ub Iwerks and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and transports children of all weights
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 36 years old to ride alone.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction veterans discovered a secret log in which is listed the names of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with costumes, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.