Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A random view of Ub Iwerks Carrousel when it's not shrounded in darkness
Ub Iwerks Carrousel
May 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction pirates
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Ub Iwerks and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: before any third Tuesday, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to get stuck on this attraction as much as a half hour after its opening.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or hair, leg, intestinal, or tongue complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.