Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of Ub Iwerks Carrousel when it's not covered in darkness
Ub Iwerks Carrousel
March 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Ub Iwerks and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays Disney songs and delights people of all heights much to the delight of their parents
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider retiring this ride.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Populated Train") may be able to repeatedly ride this ride for an hour prior to its opening.
- Contains exploding images.
- In 1965, this ride was reworked to tone down artwork that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- The biggest horse, covered with devils, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.