Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Timon
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
November 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Ub Iwerks and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic songs and rotates people of all ages
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 14 years old to ride in front.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to keep your children and tikis within the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to relocate pirate belts.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1953 World's Pavilion.
- Ub Iwerks Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Figaro used to take his balloons on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.