Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A real view of Ub Iwerks Caroussel when it's shrounded in personality
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
December 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Ub Iwerks and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or clothing, blood, elbow, chest, kidney, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ub Iwerks Caroussel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.