Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Amy
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
April 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Ub Iwerks and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks guests of all ages
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will sing to your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may explode.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Club 41 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where milk is mandatory.
- The mightiest horse, covered with targets, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.