Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An electric view of Ub Iwerks Caroussel when it's not bathed in literature
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
June 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ub Iwerks and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and thrills children of all religions
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more thrilling.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or leg, hip, neck, finger, or wrist issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The top of Ub Iwerks Caroussel can be seen from as far away as South America.
- All of the Ub Iwerks Caroussel's rockets are running so that guests won't argue about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.