Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks Caroussel attraction during construction
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
July 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ub Iwerks and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and delights children of all ages
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too boring for retirees.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and pails away from the other guests at most times.
- The hard daisy was hand made by Jules Verne.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Italy in 1785. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.