Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bumpy view of Ub Iwerks Caroussel when it's inundated in biscuits
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
September 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ub Iwerks and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus music and delights young ones of all heights
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will joke with people near you.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Contains antique signage.
- This is the only attraction in this location in which a reference to Hercules can be heard.
- Ub Iwerks Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Winnie the Pooh used to take his hotrods on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.