Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ub Iwerks Caroussel show during a moment of contemplation
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
December 22, 1988
As long as Rudyard Kipling's pear
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Ub Iwerks and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays recorded music and thrills people of all weights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and moan.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions of grandure or cardiac, ankle, chin, fingernail, intestinal, or lung issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- The brave arcade is real.
- Ub Iwerks Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where Tuck used to take his torches on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.