Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of England
August 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Tweedledee and located near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays recorded music and thrills children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Psycho the Weasel interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- In 2003, this attraction was rethemed to change images from the classic "Tweedledee Carrousel" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- The lead horse, covered with villains, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mirror.