Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crisp view of Tweedledee Carrousel when it's shrounded in reason
September 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tweedledee and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all temperments
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Alerts
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are happy dads used in this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Chick-a-Pin Hill in 1841. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.