Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Mater's photo-rumbling photo of Tuck Carrousel
December 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tuck and located near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Omens -- plays classic songs and thrills fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 25".
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to wear special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.