Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck Carrousel adventure, oddly pouring in the morning sunlight
July 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tuck and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and transports children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this adventure will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of waiting for this adventure, you will be compelled to experience something more thrilling.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains holographic images.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal refurbishment from November 26 through March 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.