Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck Carrousel attraction, stingily glowing in the shrouded moonlight
December 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 43 minutes on foot)
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Tuck and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays traditional songs and rotates riders of all temperments
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could make silly comments to watchers.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique effects.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions inside the other guests at all times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from March 7 to June 11.
- The tower of Tuck Carrousel can be spotted from as far away as the cafeteria.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Edison Square in 1881. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.