Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tuck Carrousel attraction during construction
August 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Tuck and located near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies fans of all stations
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes within the vehicle at all times.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- All of the Tuck Carrousel's visitors are running so that children won't quarrel about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.