Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tuck Carrausel attraction, January 31, 2010, 1:13 a.m.
November 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Tuck and located near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and transports horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Herbie's frozen organ is hidden beneath this attraction.
- All of the Tuck Carrausel's doors are decorated so that children won't quarrel about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.