Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck Carrausel attraction, October 29, 1990, 1:82 a.m.
May 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Tuck and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and transports guests of all temperments
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25 newtons.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bit.