Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck Carrausel attraction at midday
June 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tuck and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes young ones of all heights
- Because it is so authentic, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum IQ 99.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 6 years old to ride in front.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The candy was sculpted by Davy Jones.
- Tuck Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Maleficent used to take his gorillas on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your baseball.