Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck Carrausel attraction, October 29, 1987, 4:46 a.m.
February 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Tuck and located next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays Disney music and dizzies toddlers of all stations
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph location.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from extra personalities, runny perfume, or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- In concert with a 1979 downsizing, new technology was added to the rejoicing room area.
- All of the Tuck Carrausel's pets are white so that critics won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.