Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp Carrousel attraction at night
November 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three teacups (by www.MiceAngel.com)
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Tramp and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic music and dizzies fans of all heights
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
- For your comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or attention-span, finger, knee, lycanthropic, stomach, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- On its last month of operation, the Tramp Carrousel almost was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- The most popular horse, covered with brothers, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.