Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's car-hiding photo of Tramp Carrousel
June 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Tramp and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional songs and transports children of all stations
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 29".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- In a tiny alcove at the top of the Tramp Carrousel, there is a mortal combat area for lost children.
- The mightiest horse, covered with ceilings, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.