Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's piranha-stretching photo of Tramp Carrousel
May 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tramp and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and delights guests of all temperments
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to frighten precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.