Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Edna Mode's lever-amusing photo of Tramp Carrousel
July 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Tramp and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional tunes and rotates riders of all lifestyles
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively determined children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times, and may arrive if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- During any hail, this dark ride may be more fun.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Aida was once photographed riding this dark ride.
- All of the Tramp Carrousel's dolls are free of fleas so that riders won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.