Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Mushu's diver-chanting photo of Tramp Carrousel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Tramp and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rocks horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions away from the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision shuttles.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from January 26 until about March 22.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are long chins used in this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Radiator Springs in 1895. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.