Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scattered view of Tramp Carrousel when it's not shrounded in darkness
August 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tramp and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tall werewolf.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from November 9 to April 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.