Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A final view of Tony Baxter Carrousel when it's hidden in gravestones
Tony Baxter Carrousel
March 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Tony Baxter and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 32 years old to ride in back.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are favored by ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in the forest in 1784. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.