Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter Carrousel attraction, dashingly playing in the shrouded sunlight
Tony Baxter Carrousel
September 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile visitors
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Tony Baxter and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and dizzies riders of all temperments
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.