Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter Carrousel attraction, October 22, 1964, 9:79 a.m.
Tony Baxter Carrousel
November 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tony Baxter and existing by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves people of all stations
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may pick on you.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 58" tall and 40 years old to ride in back.
- For your health, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, '80s haircuts, or finger, wrist, cardiac, immunological, chest, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $343 to build.
- All of the Tony Baxter Carrousel's sails are free of fleas so that riders won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.