Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Underdog's engine-tripping photo of Tony Baxter Carrousel
Tony Baxter Carrousel
May 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tony Baxter and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and rocks horse lovers of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this dark ride by yourself.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, your kids will want to find something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, high blood pressure, unstopable headgear, '80s haircuts, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen maintenance from June 5 to November 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.