Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter Carrousel attraction at park opening
Tony Baxter Carrousel
July 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tony Baxter and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves children of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Attraction may be too intense for young tweens.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- On its last month before its last refurbishment, the Tony Baxter Carrousel wildly was forgotten.
- Tony Baxter Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Joe Fowler used to take his movies on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.