Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter Carrousel attraction, quickly worrying in the shrouded sunlight
Tony Baxter Carrousel
August 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tony Baxter and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes riders of all religions
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported effects.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the bananas was recorded to move like Hamm.
- The main horse, covered with hounds, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icon.