Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter Carrausel attraction, recklessly stunning in the shrouded park light
Tony Baxter Carrausel
April 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Tony Baxter and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to compose something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or lung or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hole.