Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Tony Baxter Carrausel
November 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Tony Baxter and located by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and transports horse lovers of all weights with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature adults.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This was one of the so-called "R ticket" attractions.
- The best horse, covered with pets, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.