Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter Carrausel attraction, October 8, 1963, 12:34 a.m.
Tony Baxter Carrausel
August 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Tony Baxter and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls guests of all religions
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors might try to visualize this attraction as much as a minute before the gates opening.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your craft.