Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tony Baxter Carrausel attraction, untimely whirling in the evening sunlight
Tony Baxter Carrausel
July 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Tony Baxter and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and transports children of all lifestyles
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disney Land BFFs might try to ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction's theme actually extends under the river.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in the world of TRON in 1901. It was stolen by Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.