Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter Carrausel attraction, December 1, 1997, 9:08 p.m.
Tony Baxter Carrausel
July 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Tony Baxter and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful songs and spins young ones of all heights
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
- Contains olde-timey signage that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Make sure to keep your arms and glasses within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.