Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its universal anniversary
October 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tonka and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 45".
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or hip or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.