Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Pinocchio
March 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tonka and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves riders of all heights
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from tomorrow to March 20.
- This was Huck Finn's particularly visited attraction.
- All of the Tonka Carrousel's mummies are trotters so that children won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.