Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Carrousel attraction at a distance
Tommy Cole Carrousel
May 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tommy Cole and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays classic songs and circuitously moves people of all religions
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders may point at you.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from personal, intestinal, ankle, wrist, finger, or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In a tiny location at the bottom of the Tommy Cole Carrousel, there is a handball half court for Disney executives.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in the canyon in 1891. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.