Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recent view of Tommy Cole Carrousel when it's not shrounded in children
Tommy Cole Carrousel
August 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tommy Cole and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful songs and transports riders of all temperments
- Because it is so greedy, it is best to queue up for this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Nikita Khrushchev meet-and-greet location.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may explode.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
- The comment about giraffes is a sly pun.
- The best horse, covered with canopies, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vehicle.