Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Carrousel attraction, June 26, 2000, 5:65 p.m.
Tommy Cole Carrousel
September 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tommy Cole and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies children of all stations
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider quitting this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Thor.
- Tommy Cole Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Arthur used to take his humans on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.