Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tommy Cole Carrousel attraction at midday
Tommy Cole Carrousel
May 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tommy Cole and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded music and rocks guests of all ages
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that requires more patience.
- Cast members have a detailed book in which is detailed the backstory of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in South America in 1903. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.