Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tommy Cole Carrausel attraction, August 18, 1960, 2:00 a.m.
Tommy Cole Carrausel
April 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Tommy Cole and located next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to assemble this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph place.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.