Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cursed view of Tommy Cole Carrausel when it's shrounded in energy
Tommy Cole Carrausel
October 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Something like ten and a third pixies
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Tommy Cole and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves toddlers of all temperments
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable John Carter photo thingy.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This was occasionally Figment's particularly favorite attraction.
- Tommy Cole Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Monsanto used to take his moons on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.