Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tommy Cole Carrausel ride during construction
Tommy Cole Carrausel
October 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tommy Cole and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays circus songs and rocks guests of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this ride just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 41".
- Shortest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- Guests may get very wet on this ride.
- The picture of suits is an obvious anachronism.
- All of the Tommy Cole Carrausel's cartoons are decorated so that riders won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.