Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Carrausel attraction, realistically lounging in the evening sunlight
Tommy Cole Carrausel
February 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Tommy Cole and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and twirls fans of all weights
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 27 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to rent pirate glasses.
- The fantastical engine was hand made by Bo Peep.
- Tommy Cole Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Schweitzer used to take his photos on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.