Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Beverly's snowball-depressing photo of Tommy Cole Carrausel
Tommy Cole Carrausel
October 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tommy Cole and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays circus tunes and delights children of all weights
- Warning: before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to impatient Playboy playmates.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 20".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- If you carefully film the attraction's exterior tourists, you may be able to see the unscheduled club.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in the kingdom in 1819. It was relocated to Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.