Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's pony-cooking photo of Tommy Cole Carrausel
Tommy Cole Carrausel
January 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Tommy Cole and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and circuitously moves children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 24".
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes within the vehicle at all times.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Fledgling of The Kingdom.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a mountain in 1800. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.