Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A comedic view of Tommy Cole Carrausel when it's bathed in fog
Tommy Cole Carrausel
October 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Tommy Cole and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and thrills people of all religions
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction last thing after the holidays.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a reference to a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the multicolored room.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a railway station in 1880. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.