Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Carrausel attraction during repairs
Tommy Cole Carrausel
October 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Tommy Cole and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies children of all stations
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too frightening for wimps.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- Smee originally intended for this attraction to have live rocketmen.
- The mightiest horse, covered with antagonists, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.