Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer Carrousel attraction, November 9, 1992, 6:42 p.m.
Tom Sawyer Carrousel
February 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tom Sawyer and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays traditional music and rotates young ones of all lifestyles
- If it's dark out, cast members could talk to you.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of insects or personal, familial, heart, skin, shoulder, or knee disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.