Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A murderous view of Tom Sawyer Carrousel when it's covered in fog
Tom Sawyer Carrousel
October 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
3 minutes (or 8 minutes by motorcar)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Tom Sawyer and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays recorded music and spins children of all levels of maturity (within limits) at no additional cost
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.