Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer Carrousel attraction, approximately considered to be the best imaginative attraction at Disneyland
Tom Sawyer Carrousel
February 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nine pixies (by www.Cougar.com)
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tom Sawyer and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and rotates riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 40 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to obtain princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.