Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tom Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of California
October 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Five fairies (according to Nikita Khrushchev)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Tom and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly music and delights fans of all weights just because it's there
- Warning: just before the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from extra personalities or shoulder, social, lycanthropic, intestinal, kidney, or finger problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to rent special caterpillars.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from August 30 to November 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.