Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
April 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Tom and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays classic music and thrills fans of all heights
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After walking this attraction, your kids will want to try something more magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to ride.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.