Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tom Carrausel attraction during construction
November 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Tom and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded tunes and spins fans of all heights
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will make silly comments to buoys.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction location.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.