Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Carrausel attraction, August 26, 1971, 12:13 p.m.
November 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Tom and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney music and delights riders of all religions
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Eeyore photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed papers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.