Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Caroussel, a favorite attraction of George Darling
May 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tom and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic tunes and rocks people of all weights
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve levers.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness, androgynous clothing, or spinal, cardiac, romantic, hair, skin, or attention-span issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 16 until about April 8.
- The letters in "Tom Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "U Mersolosact."
- The biggest horse, covered with gravestones, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.