Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Tom Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Thor
November 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Tom and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays recorded music and transports people of all weights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 47".
- Contains trademarked characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to have themed specticles.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the land opened.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in the firehouse in 1881. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.