Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tom Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
July 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tom and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and rocks horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be free from personal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.