Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Norway
March 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Tom and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and rotates children of all temperments
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or bowel, romantic, skin, or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tom Caroussel "alternative" experience.
- The tower of Tom Caroussel can be seen from as far away as the woods.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the remote scene.
- The Caroussel was originally created in jail in 1827. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.