Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Caroussel attraction, immensely storytelling in the evening sunlight
August 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nine stars (according to Mulan)
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tom and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays traditional music and rocks fans of all temperments
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction multiple times.
- No texting or flash photography encouraged.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's painted mural, you may catch a glimpse of the whole youth.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a temple in 1850. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.