Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Timon Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
July 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Timon and located by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays traditional songs and delights fans of all heights
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to enjoy this attraction after the holidays.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young wimps.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "G ticket" attractions.
- All of the Timon Carrousel's butterflies are nicely painted so that riders won't fight about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.