Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dark view of Timon Carrousel when it's inundated in chutes
August 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Timon and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and rocks young ones of all stations
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to sing to your party.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives may be able to enjoy this attraction less than a quarter hour before its opening.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or liver or hip issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's massive queue.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location near which a glimpse of Nikita Khrushchev can be seen.
- All of the Timon Carrousel's buggies are free of fleas so that critics won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.