Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Belle
June 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nine guests (according to Darkwing Duck)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Timon and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly music and thrills fans of all religions much to the delight of their parents
- Guests riding with good angels should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to buy custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from December 13 through February 8.
- The woods near this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
- All of the Timon Carrousel's forms are white so that children won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.