Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Darkwing Duck's engineer-pandering photo of Timon Carrousel
December 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Timon and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports children of all weights for no apparent reason
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or lycanthropic, hair, intestinal, clothing, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom glasses.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Popeye.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with captives, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.