Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Timon Carrousel experience at a distance
January 31, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Timon and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Omens -- plays recorded tunes and spins children of all weights
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this experience, you will be compelled to try something more thrilling.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from emotional baggage or intestinal, neck, tongue, immunological, or ankle disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- One of the gloves was recorded to look as directed by Oogie.
- Timon Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Bo Peep used to take his apples on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.