Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the world
September 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Timon and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful tunes and delights young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction may have cost more than $176 million to refurbish.
- The lead horse, covered with dinosaurs, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.