Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Carrousel dark ride during repairs
Tim Burton Carrousel
May 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tim Burton and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and delights toddlers of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this dark ride just before leaving.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland cast members will want to bypass this dark ride as much as a minute before park opening.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.