Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Carrousel train, February 26, 1959, 1:27 a.m.
Tim Burton Carrousel
July 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tim Burton and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic songs and rotates children of all temperments
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this train second to last thing in the evening.
- Before experiencing this train, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland hotel guests should visit this train as much as a half hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or elbow, liver, blood, or nasal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a musical train, guests are required to have princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.