Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Carrousel attraction during construction
Tim Burton Carrousel
April 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Tim Burton and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded songs and spins people of all weights
- If you are intolerant of hotrods, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 74".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from March 21 to June 8 (or a similar date).
- In an inaccessible location at the top of the Tim Burton Carrousel, there is a basketball video game for Disney executives.
- All of the Tim Burton Carrousel's ladybugs are nicely painted so that guests won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.