Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crafty view of Tim Burton Carrausel when it's not covered in fog
Tim Burton Carrausel
September 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Tim Burton and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills children of all heights
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this adventure only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this adventure, custom demands that you find something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 39 acres.
- Must be at least 30" tall and 14 years old to ride with a baby.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from runny perfume or lung issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Adventure is closed for removal of holiday overlay from October 8 until about November 16.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this adventure is possessed by the happy ghost of a former cast member.
- All of the Tim Burton Carrausel's tigers are electrified so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.