Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tim Burton Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Dole
Tim Burton Carrausel
June 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Tim Burton and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic music and rotates riders of all religions for no apparent reason
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- After waiting for this attraction, recreate something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 60".
- For your health, you should be free from dietary restrictions, inexplicable extra limbs, or nasal, skin, back, or stomach disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding signage that may offend modern sensibilities.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to rent pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouse.