Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Carrausel attraction at midday
Tim Burton Carrausel
August 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Five dollars (according to Rocketeer)
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Tim Burton and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful tunes and rocks riders of all temperments
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing before a snack.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent José interaction area.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tim Burton Carrausel "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from August 20 to January 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.