Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Carrausel thrill ride at midday
Tim Burton Carrausel
January 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Tim Burton and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies fans of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this thrill ride only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 44".
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, guests are required to wear special waivers.
- This is the last of the few thrill rides that has not changed since the park turned 45.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Phantom Manor in 1798. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.