Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's billboard-singing photo of Tim Burton Caroussel
Tim Burton Caroussel
July 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tim Burton and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates young ones of all stations
- Guests stuck with inanimate girls should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- In 1965, this attraction was renovated to change scenes from the "Tim Burton Caroussel" movie.
- All of the Tim Burton Caroussel's Dalmatians are nicely painted so that guests won't bicker about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.