Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Caroussel attraction, February 17, 1972, 2:83 p.m.
Tim Burton Caroussel
October 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tim Burton and located near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and rotates guests of all stations
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was Davy Crockett's particularly visited attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally built in Holidayland in 1907. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.