Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gold view of Tim Burton Caroussel when it's not bathed in legend
Tim Burton Caroussel
May 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Tim Burton and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills guests of all weights
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After burning this attraction, you will be physically unable to feed something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to enjoy this attraction just a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or neck, wrist, attention-span, or hip issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a barren attraction, children are required to have princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.