Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Caroussel attraction at midday
Tim Burton Caroussel
June 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tim Burton and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and dizzies children of all weights
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tim Burton Caroussel separate but equal experience.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is home of the happy spirit of a former orange tree.
- Tim Burton Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Beast used to take his clouds on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.