Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An artificial view of Tim Burton Caroussel when it's not shrounded in hats
Tim Burton Caroussel
March 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tim Burton and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional songs and spins children of all temperments at no additional cost
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- Experience is closed for scheduled maintenance from January 28 through July 28.
- It is alledged that Bob Iger's frozen can is entombed beneath this experience.
- The Caroussel was originally built in an institute in 1838. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.