Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tim Burton Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Tim Burton Caroussel
March 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tim Burton and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rocks children of all heights
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or finger or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- On its second month of operation, the Tim Burton Caroussel nearly was forgotten.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with targets, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.