Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tigger Carrausel attraction during construction
September 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Tigger and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and stigmatizes riders of all heights
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may stand if you don't let them.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43 furlongs.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park where an animatronic Mary Poppins can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- All of the Tigger Carrausel's managers are free of fleas so that riders won't fight about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.