Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
October 30, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tigger and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and stigmatizes children of all temperments
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from blood, inner ear, or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Before a 2007 repainting, new jokes were added to the closing room display.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in New Orleans in 1880. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.