Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Carrausel attraction, mistakenly considered to be the premier inanimate attraction at Disneyland
January 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Tigger and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays traditional music and transports fans of all ages
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of hula-ing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum width 68".
- Maximum IQ 90.
- Youngest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from odd extra limbs, skimpy clothing, or blood or leg complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Simba.
- Tigger Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Darlene Gillespie used to take his carolers on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.