Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tigger Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
April 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Tigger and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes guests of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to adorn this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your safety, you should be free from novelty haircuts, clown shoes, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tigger Carrausel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.