Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Caroussel dark ride, which recently celebrated its small anniversary
January 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Tigger and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays circus tunes and delights toddlers of all heights
- Warning: young children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times.
- Before enjoying this dark ride, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- Because this is a high-speed dark ride, viewers are required to obtain safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.