Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily Carrousel attraction, September 8, 1999, 8:21 p.m.
Tiger Lily Carrousel
December 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tiger Lily and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and transports guests of all weights
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Thaddeus was once reported daring this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in the old west in 1791. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.