Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily Carrousel attraction, happily writhing in the evening park light
Tiger Lily Carrousel
August 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Tiger Lily and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly songs and thrills toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a rustic troll.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives can't visualize this attraction just an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for wimps.
- Bumping may occur.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- At one portion of the film, you can just see a past attraction.
- The best horse, covered with devils, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.