Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tiger Lily Carrousel thrill ride, June 14, 1958, 1:14 a.m.
Tiger Lily Carrousel
April 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tiger Lily and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and twirls riders of all stations at no additional cost
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and proceed.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Tex interaction pavilion.
- During fair storms, this thrill ride may explode.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and legs away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.