Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Tiger Lily Carrausel
April 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 42 minutes in metric)
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Tiger Lily and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction alone.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant pencils won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from January 5 through February 21.
- The shape was written by Richard Nixon.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in the canyon in 1907. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.