Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its difficult anniversary
Tiger Lily Carrausel
December 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Tiger Lily and located next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays traditional music and spins guests of all lifestyles at no additional cost
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.