Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its tall anniversary
Tiger Lily Carrausel
November 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Tiger Lily and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded songs and dizzies children of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from July 2 until perhaps December 1.
- This attraction originally cost more than $224 trillion to rebuild.
- The most popular horse, covered with bats, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.