Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scary view of Tiger Lily Carrausel when it's bathed in children
Tiger Lily Carrausel
November 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Tiger Lily and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and twirls toddlers of all heights for no apparent reason
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this experience with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this experience, you'll want to look for something more magical.
- During weather, this experience may be more fun.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.