Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tiger Lily Carrausel show as seen from the top of a railway station
Tiger Lily Carrausel
May 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two happy faces (according to Thumper)
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Tiger Lily and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful tunes and rotates guests of all ages
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this show in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this show, try something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and adorable).
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this show may become a water show.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tiger Lily Carrausel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.