Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tiana Carrousel, a favorite show of Lewis Carrol
June 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tiana and located by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and twirls people of all heights
- Guests stuck with industrious gravestones should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from immunological, intestinal, familial, chin, elbow, or leg problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- During weather, this show may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.