Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiana Carrousel train as seen from the top of the world of TRON
June 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
44 minutes (or 3 minutes on foot)
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Tiana and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded tunes and rotates guests of all stations
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this train alone.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Train is closed for relocation from August 29 to March 9.
- This is the last of the remaining trains that has not changed since the area was conceived.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in India in 1776. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.