Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiana Carrousel attraction, wantonly careening in the fading sunlight
May 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tiana and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls people of all stations much to the annoyance of their parents
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more stimulating.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to run to this attraction more than a half hour after regular operating hours.
- This attraction's track actually reaches by the berm.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Narnia in 1879. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.