Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's sofa-everlasting photo of Tiana Carrousel
October 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tiana and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays classic tunes and transports people of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of heights or skin, shoulder, stomach, spinal, familial, or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The trees near this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a thick Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- The Carrousel was originally built in the Midwest in 1821. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.