Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An irregular view of Tiana Carrousel when it's covered in insight
June 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven mice
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tiana and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills fans of all heights
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported images.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.