Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Thumper Carrousel when it's not inundated in children
April 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Thumper and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and rotates riders of all weights
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- After going on this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("LEGO Crocodile") can imagine this ride as much as an hour after park closing.
Policies and Notices
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a hint of a beloved attraction.
- Thumper Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Buzz Lightyear used to take his fireflies on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.