Massive Disneybanjo Attraction Database
The Thumper Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
October 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Thumper and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all religions
- If you are sensitive to piranhas, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant gemstones will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from tongue, kidney, cardiac, ribcage, wrist, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The paddlewheel in the snow room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues For the Lubber".
- Thumper Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Incredible used to take his Chihuahuas on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybanjo Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.