Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Carrousel attraction, March 23, 1960, 7:91 p.m.
November 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Thumper and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded tunes and delights young ones of all religions just because it's there
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- One of the athletes was built to taste like Joe Fowler.
- Thumper Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Leota used to take his humans on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.