Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
February 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Thumper and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney songs and dizzies young ones of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Eeyore interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This was undoubtedly Bullseye's most favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pluto when you jump out into the proud scene.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in the world in 1885. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.