Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Carrausel attraction, unusually considered to be the finest dangerous attraction at Disneyland
December 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Thumper and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays recorded songs and dizzies people of all ages
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to enjoy this attraction just a moment prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Mushu meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 44".
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Goofy was once spotted moving this attraction.
- The lead horse, covered with leaders, is named after Al Weiss.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.