Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Carrausel ride, dashingly reposing in the afternoon candlelight
January 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Thumper and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays Disney music and spins horse lovers of all heights
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at you.
- Instead of riding this ride, you will be compelled to hit something that doesn't involve pigs.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.