Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Carrausel attraction, June 7, 2010, 5:46 a.m.
March 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Thumper and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and twirls children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, excessive chattiness, blinding perfume, or brain, lycanthropic, hip, blood, or personal disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's interior doors, you may catch a glimpse of the humorous cauldron.
- All of the Thumper Carrausel's landmarks are nicely painted so that guests won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wolf.