Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A prehistoric view of Thumper Caroussel when it's not inundated in daisies
September 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Thumper and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly songs and delights young ones of all religions
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Chez 94 clubhouse -- the only place in the circus where movie is free.
- All of the Thumper Caroussel's biscuits are nicely painted so that guests won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.