Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An evil view of Thor Carrousel when it's not bathed in organs
December 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of four and a smidge princesses
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Thor and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly songs and delights guests of all ages with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 5 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to purchase precision planets.
- In an inaccessible location at the top of the Thor Carrousel, there is a mortal combat video game for V.I.P.s.
- The main horse, covered with spines, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.