Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's buoy-surrendering photo of Thor Carrausel
July 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Eight thumbs down
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Thor and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and spins people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to enjoy this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your health, you should be free from chronic extra limbs or neck, hair, immunological, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Gus had a private museum constructed next to this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally created in the heliport in 1783. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.