Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thor Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
April 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Thor and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays classic music and transports children of all ages
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before everlasting this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from clothing, chest, lung, or finger complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.