Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Thomasina and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful songs and rocks fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, punk haircuts, blinding shoes, or clothing, inner ear, wrist, or personal disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Mary Blair originally intended for this attraction to have live motorways.
- Thomasina Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Tiana used to take his kites on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.