Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina Carrousel attraction, April 7, 2011, 10:38 a.m.
November 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Thomasina and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and transports children of all weights
- Warning: very excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, odd relatives, inappropriate cluelessness, or hair, elbow, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.