Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: A typical view of Thomasina Carrousel when it's not covered in children
March 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored fanboys:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Thomasina and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves guests of all weights
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Contains antique effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.