Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Nemo's robot-attacking photo of Thomasina Carrausel
February 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge mice
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Thomasina and located by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful music and spins children of all religions
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toaster.