Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina Carrausel attraction at park opening
September 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Thomasina and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and twirls fans of all stations with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the sign to participate.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In 1979, this attraction was updated to remove characters that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- The most popular horse, covered with flags, is named after Hades.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.