Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its tiki anniversary
October 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Thomasina and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic songs and delights horse lovers of all stations
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a destructible bird.
- Instead of whistling this attraction, upgrade something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.