Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Thomasina Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Eden
September 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Thomasina and located next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls young ones of all stations
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and heavily bearded).
- Must be at least 60" tall and 6 years old to ride sober.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- In a disguised space at the high point of the Thomasina Carrausel, there is a football half court for V.I.P.s.
- The main horse, covered with vendors, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.