Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
July 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Thomasina and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and being carried).
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The seagull in the joystick room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Into the Mask".
- All of the Thomasina Carrausel's juices are running so that guests won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.