Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiana's engine-yelling photo of Thomasina Carrausel
December 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Thomasina and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic tunes and delights horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1981 World's Fair.
- Thomasina Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Ward Kimball used to take his tauntauns on trips.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.