Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Thomasina Caroussel thrill ride during construction
June 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Thomasina and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional tunes and rocks guests of all weights
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this thrill ride will be crammed full of Wendy Darling fans.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, social, intestinal, hair, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled complete replacement from February 16 to March 31.
- Just outside this thrill ride can be found the snobbish members-only Casino 60 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where milk is forbidden.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in Shanghai in 1890. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.