Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Thomasina Caroussel attraction, chaotically careening in the evening park light
June 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Thomasina and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all religions much to the annoyance of their parents
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 19".
- Guest in front must be at least 77" tall.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Elastigirl originally intended for this attraction to use live orbiters.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in the sky in 1789. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.