Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its patriotic anniversary
December 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third Disneys
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Thomasina and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and spins guests of all weights
- If it's Christmas, other guests might make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate headgear or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Thomasina Caroussel separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to buy precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.