Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus Carrousel attraction at midday
July 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Thaddeus and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional music and delights children of all lifestyles
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in a star.
- All of the Thaddeus Carrousel's roots are white so that riders won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.