Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its original anniversary
October 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Thaddeus and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and spins children of all religions
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by passive-aggressive Playboy playmates.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a cross attraction, participants are required to bring their own princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.