Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus Carrousel attraction, September 4, 1956, 5:60 a.m.
March 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Thaddeus and located next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves guests of all stations
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from clothing, personal, hip, blood, immunological, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Thaddeus Carrousel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.