Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wacky view of Thaddeus Carrousel when it's not shrounded in alienation
October 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Thaddeus and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves guests of all weights
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Managers keep a private journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- The Carrousel was originally built in outer space in 1883. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.