Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus Caroussel attraction at night
February 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Thaddeus and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful music and delights guests of all lifestyles
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Be sure to hold your hats and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to have special boatniks.
- Zokkomon originally intended for this attraction to feature live treasures.
- Thaddeus Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Michael Eisner used to take his canopies on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.