Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A little view of Thaddeus Caroussel when it's not bathed in children
May 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Thaddeus and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills guests of all lifestyles
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve windows.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- There is an unused churro stand just outside this attraction's fellows.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a train station in 1900. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.