Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus Caroussel show during refurbishment
October 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Thaddeus and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all heights
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After experiencing this show, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- This was one of the least famous "W ticket" shows.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with Americans, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.