Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its brave anniversary
November 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Thaddeus and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes people of all ages
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider chewing this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve guides.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special harnesses.
- Roy Disney had a secret home planned for the space within this attraction.
- Thaddeus Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Steve Martin used to take his fingers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.