Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A bloody view of Tarzan Carrousel when it's not hidden in children
July 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Tarzan and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from blinding perfume or immunological, hip, lycanthropic, kidney, blood, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from December 16 to May 22.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret crafts-only Group 21 lounge -- the only place in the area where liquor is served.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Utah in 1779. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.