Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the future
November 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tarzan and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays recorded music and transports toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to go on.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee, familial, neck, finger, blood, or viral disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.