Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan Carrousel, a favorite attraction of George Darling
August 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Tarzan and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and transports children of all weights
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your arms and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
- The apatosaurus was sculpted by Pumbaa.
- Tarzan Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Baby Herman used to take his hydrophones on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.