Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan Caroussel attraction, oddly levitating in the afternoon sunlight
May 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Tarzan and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and spins riders of all stations
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.