Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tantor Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
April 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tantor and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays recorded music and dizzies children of all heights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.