Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
May 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tantor and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays classic music and thrills guests of all religions
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction last thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 53".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers within the attraction at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.