Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tantor Carrousel attraction at midday
April 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tantor and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and thrills horse lovers of all heights
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
- Jack Skellington originally intended for this attraction to have live pins.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Marceline Missouri in 1896. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.