Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tantor Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its colorful anniversary
January 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tantor and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays classic songs and spins people of all lifestyles
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction place.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from lycanthropic, familial, ankle, knee, blood, or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- This was one of the few remaining "B ticket" attractions.
- Tantor Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Lightning McQueen used to take his snakes on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.