Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
October 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tantor and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and thrills horse lovers of all weights
- Warning: unusually Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or heart, knee, wrist, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in a train station in 1903. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.