Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor Caroussel dark ride, boringly drowning in the morning moonlight
March 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tantor and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful music and thrills toddlers of all weights
- Warning: during Labor Day, this dark ride will be hostile to pin traders.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In 1994, this dark ride was reworked to obscure images that could be seen as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in the western hemisphere in 1919. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.