Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor Caroussel attraction, handsomely cranking in the shrouded candlelight
January 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tantor and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays traditional tunes and twirls horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 49 pixels.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to have special waivers.
- In 1997, this attraction was reworked to change images from the classic "Tantor Caroussel" documentary.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in the Death Star in 1907. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.