Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Carrousel attraction, July 30, 1978, 6:84 a.m.
April 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Syndrome and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded songs and dizzies children of all ages
- If you are intolerant of riverboats, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Lonnie Burr photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.