Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Carrousel attraction, presently considered to be the best zany attraction at Disneyland
June 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Syndrome and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls children of all ages
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might talk to you.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to go on.
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Robin Crusoe originally intended for this attraction to showcase live fireplaces.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in a burning cabin in 1787. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cub.
ERR DB loc=758868: "Joel Chandler Harris' yellow bike" illegal operator . Procedure aborted.