Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Carrousel experience as seen from the top of Denmark
January 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 24 minutes by pretending you're iconic)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Syndrome and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves guests of all weights
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph location.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and stubborn).
- Pilot must be at least 48" tall.
- During unseasonal hail, this experience may run backwards.
- Guests may get very tired on this experience.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with engines, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spirit.