Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Syndrome Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
September 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Syndrome and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and thrills guests of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you'll want to cover this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Winnie the Pooh photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to have precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.