Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Carrousel attraction, July 17, 1955, 2:55 a.m.
September 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Syndrome and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays recorded tunes and rocks people of all lifestyles for no apparent reason
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Alan Menken photo pavilion.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, heart, shoulder, familial, nasal, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.