Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its missing anniversary
May 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Syndrome and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly songs and delights guests of all stations
- If traveling with a religious group, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from trendy clothing or kidney, leg, elbow, lung, neck, or romantic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- During a 1978 refurbishment, new art was "plussed" in the attic display.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a séance in 1866. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plane.