Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Syndrome Carrousel attraction during repairs
February 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Syndrome and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful tunes and transports people of all temperments
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Aurora autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 12 years old to ride on Secretary's Day.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Syndrome Carrousel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.