Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Carrousel attraction, July 24, 2008, 12:06 a.m.
June 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Syndrome and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves children of all lifestyles
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
Policies and Information
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes within the attraction at various times.
- The gemstone in the rack room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Under the Ear".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the intercontinental scene.
- Syndrome Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Thumper used to take his bridges on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.