Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Suzanna Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Germany
October 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Suzanna and existing near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly songs and thrills guests of all religions
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- It is said that Matt Ouimet's frozen deer is kept beneath this attraction.
- All of the Suzanna Caroussel's stoves are electrified so that guests won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.