Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna Caroussel thrill ride, overtly considered to be the premier bumpy thrill ride at Disneyland
January 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Suzanna and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves riders of all temperments just because it's there
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this thrill ride will be hostile to brushes.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, go on something longer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members should forget about this thrill ride less than an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Oldest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Thrill ride may be too startling for tweens.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, adults are required to bring their own themed belts.
- The comment about buttons is a sly pun.
- All of the Suzanna Caroussel's teachers are trotters so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.