Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna Caroussel attraction during repairs
August 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Suzanna and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and thrills horse lovers of all weights
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature wimps.
- For your safety, you should be free from liver, skin, hair, spinal, blood, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- Some crazy folks say that this attraction is possessed by the happy spirit of a former cast member.
- The Caroussel was originally created in a hideaway in 1863. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.