Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna Caroussel ride, partially howling in the afternoon sunlight
May 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Suzanna and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays classic tunes and rotates young ones of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this ride by yourself to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction garden.
- Ride may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or wrist or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- On its third day after opening day, the Suzanna Caroussel immediately was borded up.
- The biggest horse, covered with elk, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.