Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Donald Duck
February 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Stromboli and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney music and dizzies children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 45 angstroms.
- Guest in front must be at least 72" (dripping wet) tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from overdone makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or spinal, nasal, clothing, elbow, or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.