Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli Caroussel train, wildly considered to be the best animated train at Disneyland
August 26, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Stromboli and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic songs and rotates fans of all religions
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- Train is closed for repainting from January 14 through May 17.
- Roy Disney had a private dining room built within this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in a place in 1893. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carrousel.