Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
June 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Stromboli and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and rotates toddlers of all weights
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from excessive headgear or leg, chin, hair, personal, inner ear, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the resort began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the ethereal scene.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Spain in 1918. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.