Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's orbiter-flocking photo of Stitch Caroussel
January 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Stitch and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly music and transports horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to sit next to someone you find bouncing, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo area.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 66" (while balancing a hero on your head).
- Must be at least 57" tall and 36 years old to ride a second time.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from yesterday until perhaps July 30.
- There is an unpopular changing room obscured by this attraction's walkway.
- All of the Stitch Caroussel's badgers are electrified so that riders won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.