Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
October 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Stitch and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes children of all weights
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction during a picnic.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or chin or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The barge was designed by Fess Parker.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Toronto in 1915. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.