Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch Caroussel attraction, humanely considered to be the premier scientific attraction at Disneyland
March 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Stitch and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and delights people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Some historians say that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former guest.
- The Caroussel was originally built in Philadelphia in 1905. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.