Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' Hawaiian-festering photo of Stitch Caroussel
April 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Stitch and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney music and twirls young ones of all ages
- If traveling with your commune, remember to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.