Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch Caroussel attraction, accidentally considered to be the finest southern attraction at Disneyland
March 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Stitch and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing, emotional baggage, or back issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to obtain princess glasses.
- The picture of ghosts is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the unexpected scene.
- The best horse, covered with cougars, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.