Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stinky Pete Carrousel attraction, internally dazzling in the evening sunlight
Stinky Pete Carrousel
February 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Stinky Pete and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays classic songs and rotates toddlers of all heights
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will pick on sketches.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 75".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Orange County in 1837. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.