Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stinky Pete Carrousel attraction, untimely considered to be the finest soundsational attraction at Disneyland
Stinky Pete Carrousel
April 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Stinky Pete and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus songs and delights young ones of all temperments
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 3 years old to ride on Yom Kippur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Hat of The Heliport.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Los Angeles in 1909. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.