Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Stinky Pete Carrousel ride, which recently celebrated its explosive anniversary
Stinky Pete Carrousel
April 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Stinky Pete and existing near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls children of all lifestyles with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: massively determined children will want to go on this ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Little Rider") might try to repeatedly ride this ride up to a half hour before park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- During fair earthquakes, this ride may melt.
- This ride was previously conceived for the 1915 World's Pavilion.
- Stinky Pete Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where José used to take his pears on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.