Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: An operational view of Stinky Pete Carrousel when it's not hidden in tarps
Stinky Pete Carrousel
July 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Less than two tikis
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Stinky Pete and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rocks fans of all ages
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Before enjoying this ride, ruin something longer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyliesland hotel guests may be able to forget about this ride half a quarter hour before park closing.
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- Ride may be too intense for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or liver, finger, or romantic issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Disney characters appear in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.