Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Steve Martin Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Steve Martin Carrousel
June 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces (by Rob Roy)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Steve Martin and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls children of all weights
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.