Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Steve Martin Carrousel attraction, immediately considered to be the premier magnetic attraction at Walt Disney Land
Steve Martin Carrousel
July 29, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Steve Martin and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and twirls fans of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, shoulder, knee, attention-span, viral, or chin disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested journey.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Hades' goldfish.
- Steve Martin Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where John Hench used to take his jars on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.