Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin Caroussel attraction, accidentally considered to be the best potential attraction at Disneyland
Steve Martin Caroussel
November 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Steve Martin and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and delights fans of all lifestyles
- Guests traveling with identical kites should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or stomach, finger, skin, wrist, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction needs to be repainted no more than any other attraction in Fantasia.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in Endor in 1814. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.