Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin Caroussel dark ride, willingly plotting in the morning candlelight
Steve Martin Caroussel
January 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Steve Martin and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays circus music and rotates children of all ages
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this dark ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Dark ride may be too unsettling for tweens.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This is one of the remaining dark rides that has not been rethemed since the resort opened.
- The mightiest horse, covered with beans, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.