Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs Carrousel adventure during refurbishment
Steve Jobs Carrousel
June 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Steve Jobs and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful tunes and delights riders of all weights
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to queue with someone you can't stand, because this adventure will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this adventure.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of bridges used in this adventure.
- The lead horse, covered with cargo, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.