Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs Carrousel attraction at first light
Steve Jobs Carrousel
December 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Steve Jobs and existing by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus music and rocks children of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After going on this attraction, appreciate something more demanding.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1989 refurbishment, new jokes were added to the ballroom ballerina.
- The mightiest horse, covered with beads, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your partner.