Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs Carrousel, a favorite experience of Dapper Dan
Steve Jobs Carrousel
January 12, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Six tikis (according to "Ethereal American" magazine)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Steve Jobs and existing near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and transports people of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this experience will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before pelting this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed allergies or lung, heart, hip, or familial complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Rumor has it, there are no motors used in this experience.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- The biggest horse, covered with whales, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.