Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs Carrausel attraction during construction
Steve Jobs Carrausel
July 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Steve Jobs and located near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded music and dizzies young ones of all ages
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to injure something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a tribute to Friar Tuck can be heard.
- All of the Steve Jobs Carrausel's gears are electrified so that critics won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.