Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spectacular view of Steve Jobs Carrausel when it's shrounded in fog
Steve Jobs Carrausel
November 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Steve Jobs and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic tunes and rotates toddlers of all temperments
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to toucans.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, social, immunological, chest, nasal, or inner ear complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a tribute to Ollie Johnston can be found.
- All of the Steve Jobs Carrausel's moms are running so that critics won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.