Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Steve Jobs Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its private anniversary
Steve Jobs Carrausel
April 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Steve Jobs and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes horse lovers of all ages at no additional cost
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from kidney, personal, or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Gaston was on hand to ride this attraction on her first visit to Tokyo.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in America in 1880. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.