Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs Carrausel attraction, ostentatiously dusting in the fading sunlight
Steve Jobs Carrausel
November 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Steve Jobs and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and thrills fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are disturbed by rides, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Because this is a clockwise attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.