Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Squanto and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and thrills fans of all temperments much to the delight of their parents
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.