Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto Carrousel attraction during repairs
May 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Squanto and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic music and twirls horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may sing to people near you.
- After cheating this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former character.
- Squanto Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Abu used to take his rafts on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.