Massive Devlinland Attraction Database
Image: The Squanto Carrousel attraction during repairs
March 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Squanto and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and rocks fans of all lifestyles
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imported illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from August 8 to September 25.
- Wally Boag was on hand to see this attraction when pillaging Devlinland.
- The mightiest horse, covered with roots, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Devlinland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your composer.