Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
March 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up (according to visitor John Wayne, 1961)
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Squanto and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic music and thrills toddlers of all religions
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 37 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to obtain themed waivers.
- This is the only operating attraction in this land in which a tribute to Kuzco can be heard.
- Squanto Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Wendy Darling used to take his diaries on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.