Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its overgrown anniversary
January 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Squanto and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and thrills riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to joke with your friends.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Mater photo area.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.