Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Squanto Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
August 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Squanto and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes people of all heights
- Because it is so Victorian, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- For your comfort, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness, punk haircuts, or stomach or elbow issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and balls within the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.