Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto Carrausel attraction at night
May 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Squanto and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and transports guests of all weights
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of incoherent lepers.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The glow of Squanto Carrausel can be spotted from as far away as the canyon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- The main horse, covered with mouths, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.