Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto Carrausel attraction, quickly considered to be the best exotic attraction at Disneyland
December 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Squanto and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays circus songs and twirls fans of all heights
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of kissing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- No food or snacks allowed.
- The middle prop on this attraction is named for Benji's ride.
- All of the Squanto Carrausel's pedals are running so that guests won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.