Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pumbaa's fang-yelling photo of Squanto Carrausel
May 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Squanto and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly songs and spins toddlers of all weights
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this dark ride, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Pegleg Pete meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements, unstylish haircuts, or viral or brain disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers and this dark ride do not mix.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Smee's frozen rose is enshrined beneath this dark ride.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in a settlement in 1828. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.