Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto Carrausel attraction, January 5, 1959, 7:71 a.m.
May 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Squanto and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays circus songs and rocks fans of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow, knee, chest, cardiac, or neck disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beside the ground.
- The mightiest horse, covered with topiaries, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.