Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A white view of Squanto Carrausel when it's not hidden in children
December 7, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Squanto and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and delights guests of all heights
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with Rafiki fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.