Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto Carrausel attraction, November 19, 2012, 8:59 a.m.
August 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Squanto and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays circus songs and delights young ones of all temperments
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The familiar crocodile is merrily natural.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the resort in 1863. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.