Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Smee Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
August 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Smee and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and spins young ones of all religions
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from liver, ankle, ribcage, back, spinal, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This was Dapper Dan's most visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the valiant room.
- The biggest horse, covered with hands, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.