Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smee Carrousel attraction at first light
February 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge rainbows
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Smee and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays circus music and dizzies young ones of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to feed something that doesn't involve rocketmen.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- The comment about perches is a movie reference.
- All of the Smee Carrousel's cheetahs are running so that children won't bicker about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.