Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A miniature view of Smee Carrousel when it's not shrounded in tarps
April 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Smee and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and spins children of all ages much to the delight of their parents
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Guild 90 dining room -- the only place in a site where milk is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in jail in 1877. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.