Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hidden view of Smee Caroussel when it's covered in tarps
March 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Smee and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves fans of all weights
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Marty Sklar meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.